Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nicole (My Nicole)

Meet one of my very best friends. Nicole and I went to Art-school together to study and practice photography. We where nearly in-seperatable for many years.. basically until I got married and moved away.
She just flew back home to Switzerland after having visited me for nearly 3 weeks. I almost forgot how much I miss her until she got here. And now that she's gone I feel both overjoyed and saddened. Joy cause she came to spend time with me and sad because she would not stay. Not even after I begged her to ;) hahaha.

We used to take each other's pictures like no bodies business... mostly in black and white. And I will say that maybe I love to take other peoples pictures so very much because I learned to love myself, looking at pictures Nicole took of me. For some reason she saw me very different than I saw myself - way better. To this day no other photographer (though many are EXCELLENT) have been able to capture me the way she did...

Anyway, thought I'd put some personal note in with this shoot... because those pictures represent a person that I love dearly; a person that knows probably all my dark secrets and still loves me.

Thank you Nice for having visited me. I miss you!


selectionNew (47)a - Copy selectionNew (41) - Copy selectionNew (15)a - Copy selectionNew (141) - Copy selectionNew (154) - Copy selectionNew (179A) - Copy selectionNew (146) - Copy
Ps, I miss Chili too. But the boys don't. They just miss you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment