Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Miller Family

Beth and my mother in law are close friends... and I must say, she's one of my favorites too!! Always good to see her and her family. Here the whole bunch!

MillerSmall (3) MillerSmall (7)
Loved the grandparents!! Of course, so I do Beth and Paul!
MillerSmall (11) MillerSmall (18) MillerSmall (31) MillerSmall (27)

Della was NOT fan of my camera at all - however I caught her beautiful face anyway. Laying in the grass and having a good time... sounds like a perfect morning to me!
MillerSmall (41) MillerSmall (44)

MillerSmall (46)
Archer (don't know how to write it) is so stinking cute, I think I fell in love with him... here he is with his dad. 
MillerSmall (55) MillerSmall (63) MillerSmall (33)
Typical boy, always gotta pick up the pine-cones. Mine would too! :)
MillerSmall (58) MillerSmall (65)

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for posting so many "sneak peeks". LOVE THEM All . . . And that's why you are my FAVORITE photographer.

    ReplyDelete