Saturday, June 14, 2014

Laura's Family

I love meeting new clients and their families. Even more so, when we  have a common friend :)
Just before I took pictures of Laura and her family, i saw and almost accidentally touched a rattle snake. (I know, how would you almost accidentally touch one... funny story. For another time ;)
So, good start in the shoot, right? But after an ugly shock, it was nice to meet pretty people. ;)
And not to forget, they brought a friend along who also spontaneously was used by me (yes, no matter how it sounds)... to hold a reflector / diffuser... and I want him back, he did THAT great (and he didn't even complain once, and he did exactly what I said - those kind of people are hard to come by!!). And I want Laura's family back. Mainly because they look so good and I wanna learn from them. Hahaha. But no joke!
So, after all my rambling, here you go... my favorites of the day.





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment