Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcoming Drennan

I had the pleasure to take pictures of sweet little, three week old Drennan (the pirate) ;)
Sometimes I forget how much time and patience it takes to take newborn pictures, but after 2 hours and 6 minutes (thank you gianna for counting), we came to an end of this shoot. And not to forget, those pictures never turn out exactly as imagined, since the baby won't sleep as we want, will turn a head and refuse to move it back, and then the whole studio is turned around, and we have to improvise, move lights, move backdrops and so forth. (Thanks Paulina and Brandon for helping so very much!)
And it's only after I see those innocent newborns, that I realize Gweny is not a baby-baby anymore.
Congrats to Paulina and Brandon - and not to forget beautiful big sister Gianna, to the new addition. He is adorable!
And now - first up my favorite:













No comments:

Post a Comment