Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Camille up-close

Camille invited me to some photography event in LA. It ended up being a little smaller than expected and we were done within a few minutes... but we were glad to learn that sony had cameras there for a try-out. Of course we took the opportunity and just took pictures of ourselves and a few things around.
And while I'm not sure if she'd approve, I will just publish my favorite close ups of this my beautiful friend.
Thanks Camille for the belly-laughes, the support of my english accent (sometiems i try, and yes, i totally suck at it!!), and for sharing food truck snacks and for taking pictures of me, and for making me feel special and for just talking and talking and talking. I'm pretty sure I had a sore throat the day after. xoxo.

AND FIRST OFF, two pics camille took of me that i love. I love the unbrushed hair and the fact that indeed those were candits (i was trying to figure out the camera hahaha).


And here, the camille aka cammamille.







last but not least, a selfie. Life wouldn't be complete without those ackward, self-focused non-sense pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment