Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my boys

Very often, when I put Sebi on the changing table, Max climbs on there to keep him company. Then they throw whatever they can find off it. And they look where it lands and what happened to the object. I'm pretty sure they're hoping whatever it is will break.
They hug a lot. Sometimes on my command and often spontaniously. They just like to be close. Even if it means they have to hit each other, they wanna be next to each other.
And then they laugh. Sometimes quietly and other times very very loud. Sometimes for a reason and sometimes just because. They cry too, but I did not wanna ruin that post by finding one of those pictures ;)
My boys make faces. Here some of Max's
And here some of Sebi's.

And while I wrote this post, I heard two voices giggling behind my back, pulling on the little bear that makes music, and playing with one cheap mc donalds toys we still did not hurdle getting rid off.
Yesterday life was hard with sick, crying kids. Today they are paying me back with extra love and giggles.
It all levels off, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, these pictures are so beautiful. First of all, when did Sebi get big? How did I miss that. Second, these are like perfect treasures for when they are older. Stop being such a good mom, gosh!

    ReplyDelete