Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nichols Family in Arrowhead

How often does one get the chance to go to Arrowhead "just" to take some family pics? I loved the drive through the mountains, it reminded me of the few times I actually drove through my Swiss mountains, back home. I can not even express the emotion that came over me when I saw tree after tree - such a rare view here in SoCal. I wanted to go "home". Ride my bike through a forest, stop and listen to birds (other than crows). I took a few good, deep breaths while being out there, hoping it would hold me over for a little while. Now that I'm seeing the pics again, I wanna pack my car and leave!
Dear mountains, I love you! Trees, I truly wanna hug you!

The reason you see two individual families featured here is because they chose to have their pics taken in addition to the large group. Yup, It's a great idea - you are already all dressed up and the photographer is there too. (In case you wonder, yes, there is a special, lower price if you choose to take individual pics after a larger fam pic...)
Look at how cute those girls are.
Love that one, I told the parents to kiss and that is what happened (I got the kiss after that). You just can't beat an honest, cute expression like this one!
I absolutely love the connection between those three sisters.
So in love... so much laughter. So precious!
cute shoes - cute tippie toe..

I stopped on my way home. Ran across the traffic. Got honked on by more than one car (not cause I'm hot, only cause it was a bit stupid and dangerous where i crossed). Took a few pictures, ran back and kept driving. That view... I should have a house right where the street is. RIGHT THERE! I'd take the honking all day long ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment